Welcome, Guest!
Please Login or Register.

Author Topic: us.atlaspostint.com IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 198 times)

grantlisam

• View Profile
us.atlaspostint.com IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: July 26, 2018, 10:59:10 PM »
I was contacted VIA email.  My resume was on Indeed.com.  The scammers have you fill out a W2, signa an employment agreement and have you work for a month reshipping products.  Right before the month is out they will ask you if you would like to earn more money, even though you haven't been paid yet for the first month.  They will offer some silly title such as Purchasing Assistant, Shipping Inspector ect.  The scam is- you are forwarding stolen merchandise.  Now, they have your identity and will use it to recreate web sites in your name, order product with stolen credit cards in your name, even have the stolen products trail lead straight to you and all the while you believe you are working a legit position.  They change their name and domain site often!  Check it out!  us.atlaspostint.com, by the way, the Mgr. of their bld. at 581 Woodbridge NJ has never heard of them and are tired of people calling asking if they have a business there.  The contact names are: Mario.costaatatlaspostmail.com; rose.cabrera@atlaspostmail.com;lucasollsson@atlaspostmail.com;vionet@atlaspost.com.  THEY WILL TAKE YOUR IDENTITY BEWARE!!  I AM ONE OF THEIR VICTIMS

Login