Welcome, Guest!
Please Login or Register.

Author Topic: Removing Our Website from Scamadviser  (Read 1313 times)

mwsmith

• View Profile
Removing Our Website from Scamadviser
« on: October 28, 2017, 09:47:39 AM »
Hello,

A search result for our company name shows scamadviser on the third page. We have a high rating (87) but don't wish for the scamadviser result to show when searching for our company name. How can we request removal of this? Thank you.

fedup123

• View Profile
Re: Removing Our Website from Scamadviser
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 01:31:20 PM »
scamadviser is a bad site they dont check properly, when a new site appears they assume its bad. they dont even post were they are located for fear of getting sued. Ive been complaining too and no answer from them. I just wonder how this scamadviser can be shut down. doing damage to businesses

Alex52

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 03:55:45 PM »
I have been trading bitcoin with Wercrypto since May and Im content with everything. With a minimal deposit I made a profit up to 3k, no problems occured with withdrawal, though my bank is charging % it needs to be taken into account. And then I see loads of offended comments like "they did not give me money, scam!!!", But in fact they are trying to take out more than there is available on their account

Albert Tal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 02:17:24 PM »
Wercrypto seems to be a reliable company. I dunno why it's here, niether me nor my friends had any issues with the site. I found the review searching on another company and was surprised ???

Login