Welcome, Guest!
Please Login or Register.

Author Topic: SCAM  (Read 126 times)

dk

• View Profile
SCAM
« on: June 13, 2018, 07:41:23 PM »
Hi - Just wanted to report a scam website - smarttv123.com. They allow you to order and also confirm the order but when you try to cancel, they do not give you an option but keep sending mails that say that the product is shipped, which is not true.
I ordered a item from this website on 13/6/18 and wanted to cancel the order on the same day, actually within a couple of hours of ordering, and get a refund. I was asked to send a mail to "customerservice@getsmarttv123.com" for a cancellation (they do not have an option of cancelling by yourself). The response i got shocked me.
QUOTE:
Unfortunately, your order has been processed and sent. Therefore, we can not cancel your order. Please check the shipping confirmation email you will be following to receive regular follow up updates.
We hope you enjoy the products you receive, but if you are determined to return the product, then you will be subject to the terms and conditions of purchase stating that you are responsible for the shipping costs and will be charged more than 15 %.
UNQUOTE:

When i placed the order and received a confirmation, it mentioned that "Your order is scheduled to go out on: June 16, 2018".

Need help in getting my refund and also to spread the word about this fraudulant company.

Regards,
Dinesh Kumar

Login