Welcome, Guest!
Please Login or Register.

Author Topic: NEVER BUY FROM VIRTUALPAYPAL.COM  (Read 2063 times)

vikulekon

• View Profile
NEVER BUY FROM VIRTUALPAYPAL.COM
« on: December 01, 2014, 03:31:27 PM »
I ordered shopping card with balance from virtualpaypal.com
and have never get the card details. I paid $240 for it.

Paypal.com closed the disput without any refund, they do not provide buyer protection on virtual products!!

Virtualpaypal.com is scammers! Be aware from them.
This site should be closed.

virtualpaypal

• View Profile
Re: NEVER BUY FROM VIRTUALPAYPAL.COM
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 10:15:06 PM »
We fill all our paid VCC orders on the same business day or the next business if payment is made via Paypal.

The customer ordered and paid for a virtual credit card (VCC) using Paypal on a Saturday.

Because the account owner was a Russian with a different name from the name used by the customer in Hong Kong who placed the order on our website http://virtualpaypal.com/ as part of our defense to deter fraudulent Paypal payments using stolen Paypal accounts, we immediately started our payment verification process by communicating with the customer and the Paypal account holder via email, and asked questions about the discrepancies in names, countries, IPs etc..

However, the customer rushed to file a dispute in response to our verification process, in the same weekend. This made his payment even more suspicious.

Because Paypal held his payment, we were unable to use funds from his payment to fulfill his order. We explained it to him by email and asked him to close his dispute so that funds from his payment would become available to us to fulfill his order.

He refused to close his dispute to make funds available to us. We could not fill his order. He lost the dispute.

Without communicating with us properly to allow us to complete his order, he then quickly filed ANOTHER claim with Paypal. The funds from his payment were placed on hold because of his claim. We had no access to his payment which was held by Paypal, and we could not fulfill his order without valid and verified payment. We explained this to the customer by email several times.

Although Paypal sided with us, and so he lost his claim, but our Paypal account was limited as the result of it. We still have no access to his payment as of today. We will have to wait for Paypal's 180-day limit to run out, and if the balance from the payment is still there and we could withdraw it, only then we could fulfill the customer's order, if it also passes basic verification process for Paypal payments.

Johnny81

• View Profile
Re: NEVER BUY FROM VIRTUALPAYPAL.COM
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 02:21:27 AM »
I have bought from these people and they have provided nothing. They are associated with Lightvcc.com. They have been known to scam lots of people.

Right now I lost over $300 with these people. If you are going to buy from them, be warned. I only deal with the sellers on the Aspkin forums or Auction Essistance.

Login