Welcome, Guest!
Please Login or Register.

Author Topic: freelancer.in  (Read 296 times)

redakdal

• View Profile
freelancer.in
« on: August 08, 2018, 02:21:45 AM »
so I am kinda on the fence about freelancer.in as when I googled it freelancer.com showed up not freelancer.in

scam advisor says freelancer.in is safe but when I went to because I thought I was going to get free $20, I began to check scam advisor, google and even credit card details before giving them my paypal, and with the credit card portion it was not designed well with asking me just my name on the card, the numbers on it, the expiration date and the cvv, no zip or state or address

this has me to believe you need to double check on both websites for scams as it say freelancer.in is also related to another website located in Australia that has a low rating where freelancer.in is based, I am only lucky I did not fall for this so quick but now I am kinda worried that scam advisor is used by these scammers in order to convince people like me it is legit
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 02:23:25 AM by redakdal »

Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: freelancer.in
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 05:17:01 PM »
Hi there,

It appears there is a bit of a misunderstanding.

We've already reached-out to freelancer.com, which is a legit site (even though there are numerous complains about competition, terms, etc.) and we're waiting for an answer.

We'll keep you posted with any info we obtain.

Login