Welcome, Guest!
Please Login or Register.

Author Topic: scam website  (Read 1563 times)

Yasami

• View Profile
scam website
« on: October 03, 2016, 02:42:45 PM »
Hi all,

Need your help, I made a purchase to melissaviviennesale.co.uk on 24 July 2016. According to  this site, items are delivered 7-15 days after date of purchase. After this time I contacted the company, they told me to wait a bit longer as it was during school holidays and that most workers were away. I waited until mi September, when i was sent a tracking number----upon checking this number it stated that the parcel was stuck in French custom,, I questioned this and was told that the parcel might have been lost and that hey will arrange for replacement...... again when i asked for any update they send me another tracking number which was also stuck in French custom. I then contacted vivienne westwood in London they said these people are not known to them. I went to my bank, they said that they can't help me as I didn't have ansurance. I ask these people to refund my money and they keep telling me to return the parcel which i never received, I asked them to send me proof to confirm receipt and address, they gone quiet and keep asking me to return the parcel.  Can anyone help
I thank you

Login