Welcome, Guest!
Please Login or Register.

Author Topic: got scammed by highly trusted website  (Read 245 times)

NAhid

• View Profile
got scammed by highly trusted website
« on: June 10, 2018, 05:50:46 AM »
Could someone explain to me what is going on here? I found a website(Bestcrypto4you.cf) for mining Bitcoin, claiming they can double your BTC in 9 hours, I checked the relialibity of website on scamadvisor, came up as "HIGHLY TRUSTED" so I decided to invest in it, inspite of that I had heard never send  money on someonelse wallet address, I send 0.02btc to the wallet address they wanted me to invest, after sending BTC, the online chat service of the website asked me for 0.04 btc more to get 1.2 in 24h otherwise 0.02btc was donation, I said I never paid anything as donation, and then they said to me" you get back your 0.02btc in 24h in your own wallet". So after 24 hours when I tried to open the website there was no website and the message is " THE IP ADDRESS OF DOMAIN IS NOT DETECTABLE". I just surprised how a website which is still highly trusted here (you can try) can be undetectable? is it only undecteable for me? is it possible to get back my money to my wallet again? 

Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: got scammed by highly trusted website
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 08:29:52 PM »
Hi Nahid,

We're terribly sorry that you got scammed by that site!

Sadly, we're not able to check every site there is on the web manually, and mistakes can happen sometimes.
As stated in our FAQ:
"If you rate a site very safe - does that mean I am totally safe from problems?
- No! Our rating is guide. Normal common sense needs to prevail. We try our best to provide an accurate and measured rating but you also need to know that companies can still change hands, go out of business or use very under-handed techniques to pretend or cloak their real identity. We can't catch and report every single site every single time...(not yet anyway)"

The main problem with crypto-currency, investment sites, farming sites or any other form of a HYIP is that they are in most cases a fraudulent activities, and there is always someone who pays the price. Those sites either start paying initially, and then hook-up a lot of clients and disappear, or they have an army of bots who advertise the site whilst there was never any real payment to begin with.

In case you're unsure about any website, just send us a message and our review team will take a look and provide you with the best and most accurate results.

Login